This 1-day course has been designed to give delegates an understanding of the key principles of auditing, whether they are auditing Quality management systems, or indeed Health, Safety or Environmental management systems.
Auditing allows an organisation to monitor and measure not only compliance but the efficiency and effectiveness of overall performance. An effective audit process is a vital component which helps provide demonstrable evidence, as well as identifying opportunities for continual improvement.
This 1-day course aims to provide attendees with a clear understanding of the key principles of auditing and what to expect when auditing or being audited, which can be applied to any subject matter.
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at:
- Individuals, who as part of their day-to-day activities or role in an organisation, may be audited
- Individuals who are part of an audit team led by a competent Lead or Internal Auditor
- Individuals who wish to gain further understanding of audits with a view to going on to complete an Internal or Lead Auditor qualification
Those attending will:
- Gain a better understanding of the audit process where they are the auditee
- Have the skills and knowledge to participate in an audit team under the guidance of competent Internal or Lead Auditors
Through attending this course, individuals will understand:
- What auditing is and the different types of audit
- Why audits are carried out and the benefits of auditing
- The Role of the Auditor and effective attributes of members of an audit team
- The Audit Process
- What happens after an audit
At the end of the training, individuals will complete a multiple choice exam paper and upon successful completion will receive a Certificate in the Principles of Auditing.